We are pleased to share with you that the special issue of the Journal of International Students (Vol. 7 No. 4, 2017) on the role of student affairs in international students has been published. You can access digital copies at https://jistudents.org/7-4/
On a productive side note, we are working on an edited volume on “Global Adaptations of Community College Infrastructure” to be published in 2018. Please send your chapter to editor Dr. Uttam Gaulee at email@example.com.
Application Form [Currently, we are accepting applications for editorial board]
Thank you and look forward to working with you on future projects.
2017 Volume 7(4)
- Guest Co-Editors: Christina W. Yao and Chrystal A. George Mwangi
- Founder Editor: Krishna Bista
- Editorial Team • New Arrivals • Forthcoming Articles
- Racializing Experiences of Foreign-Born and Ethnically Diverse Black Male Engineering Graduate Students: Implications for Student Affairs Practice, Policy, and Research. By Brian A. Burt, Alexander Knight, Justin Roberson, pp. 925-943
- Academic Advisors and Their Diverse Advisees: Towards More Ethical Global Universities. By Yuko Ikegami Lee, Amy Scott Metcalfe, pp. 944-962
- Supporting Chinese Undergraduate Students in Transition at U.S. Colleges and Universities. By Kerrie A. Montgomery, pp. 963-989
- International Students’ Cocurricular Involvement at a University in South Africa.By Sapna Naik, Matthew R. Wawrzynski, Joelle Brown, pp. 990-1009
- Exploring the Influence of Student Affairs on Adjustment and Adaptation for Indonesian Graduate Students. By David J. Nguyen, Jay B. Larson, pp. 1010-1029
- Problematic areas of host university support services for short-term mobility students.By Adriana Perez-Encinas, Jesus Rodriguez-Pomeda, Mikulas Josek, pp. 1030-1047
- The Role of Student Affairs in a New University in a Conflict Zone. By Enakshi Sengupta, pp. 1048-1064
- Strategies and Initiatives in Acculturation: Voices from Ghana. By Susan Boafo-Arthur, Dzifa A. Attah, Ama Boafo-Arthur, Thomas D. Akoensi, pp. 1065-1079
- A Collaborative Programming and Outreach Model for International Student Support Offices. By Peter Briggs, Ravichandran Ammigan, pp. 1080-1095
- Peer support for international doctoral students in managing supervision relationships.By Sherrie Lee, pp. 1096-1103
- Ivy League Experience: Increasing care, increasing engagement. By Silvester G. Mata, Jr., pp. 1104-1112
- Providing Culturally Relevant Services for International Black African Collegians in the United States: A Guide for Student Affairs Professionals. By Ifeyinwa Uchechi Onyenekwu, pp. 1113-1125
- Troubling Metaphors and International Student Adjustment: Reflections from a Transnational Place. By David Starr-Glass, pp. 1126-1134
- Recurring Themes Across Fractal Issues Facing International Students: 2016 Dissertations and Theses. By Krishna Bista, Uttam Gaulee, pp. 1135-1151
- Developing the Global Student: Higher Education in an Era of Globalization Internationalization in Higher Education Series. By Roger “Mitch” Nasser, Jr., pp. 1152-1156
Call for Researchers for StudyPortals – the global study choice platform.