- Call for Manuscripts & Copyrights 2012-2013
- Editorial: Journal of International Students
- Table of Contents
- Editors for this volume
Study Abroad/ Reflections
- Rediscovering my Latin-American Identity: A Reflection on a Fulbright Experience. By Virginia Gonzalez, PhD, University of Cincinnati (USA), pp. 131-132.
- My Journey as an International Doctoral Student in the United States. By Hoi Yuen Chan (USA), pp. 133-134.
- International Graduate Students’ Academic Performance: What Are the Influencing Factors? By Jia Ren, PhD, Rutgers-The State University of New Jersey (USA); Linda Serra Hagedorn, PhD, Iowa State University (USA), pp. 135-143.
- Grounded Identities, Transient Lives: The Emergence of International Student Voices in an Era of Cosmopolitan Learning. By Terra Gargano, PhD, American University (USA), pp. 144-156.
- Recruiting International Students to Your Campus. By Cheryl McFadden, EdD, East Carolina University, (USA); Cathy Maahs-Fladung, EdD, Utah State University (USA); William Mallett, EdD, East Carolina University (USA), pp. 157-167.
- International Students’ Adjustment Problems and Behaviors. By Jerry G. Gebhard, EdD, Professor Emeritus, Indiana University of Pennsylvania (USA), pp. 184-193.
- Second Language Learners’ Coping Strategy in Conversations with Native Speakers. By Sachiko Terui, Doctoral Student, University of Oklahoma (USA), pp. 168-183.
Professional Book Reviews
- Student Success in College: Creating Conditions that Matter. Reviewed by Raul Leon, and Jaime Byrd, Eastern Michigan State University (USA), pp. 194-195.
- Being an African Student: Stories of Opportunity and Determination. Reviewed by Manguvo Angellar, University of Missouri-Columbia (USA), pp. 196-197.
- Student Mobility and the Internationalization of Higher Education: National Policies and Strategies from Six World Regions. Ghanashyam Sharma, State University of New York at Stony Brook (USA), pp. 198-199.
- International Students: Strengthening a Critical Resource. Reviewed by Amrita Bhandari, Jonesboro, Arkansas (USA), p. 200.
- Review of 2011 Doctoral Dissertations on International Student Studies. Krishna Bista, Arkansas State University (USA), pp. 201-208.
- About the Contributors, Editors, Copy Editors and Reviewers of This Volume, p. 209. [published in August 2012]